Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TRUE MONEY ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES:


If a man will begin with certainties, he will end in doubts; but if he

will be content to begin with doubts, he will end in certainties".

-Sir Francis Bacon

Dear friend`s, my name is S.Karunagaran, l am from Malaysia. I`m a newcomer in this online field but l have done a lot of research on my subject topic "True Money Online Opportunities" that we are going to discuss in a moment.

Success is simply making the right decision/doing the right thing at the right time, in the right place with the right people. A good karma and fate will direct you to the right place for success. Intelligence & mental efficiency alone is not enough, our success may be hindered by our past karma. Affirmation & visualization technique can strengthen the subconscious mind and in return encourage the conscious mind , but the conscious mind still has to achieve the success and may be hindered by obstacles of the law of cause & effect. Here, l would like to outline a good technique which l learn from a God realized Guru that can bring you uninterupted success. Pray or meditate to God always, ask God to direct you to the right place for success and do service always especially spiritual service i.e. giving donations to church, temple, mosque etc. Give at least once a month or more continuously.

There are a lot of ways we can earn money, by going to work either in the govenment/ private sector or by working at home, by doing business either normal or home business, through involving in certain money-making programmes, through investments like stock market, forex trading etc. and finally by trying our luck in lucky draws i.e. lottery, sweepstake etc. From all this way of earnings the No.1 most favoured by all is home business opportunities/work at home programmes. There are now about 26 million people involved in it, and the number is growing every month. According to research, from all the business or income programmes/chances that you can find on the internet only 3% is true, the other 97% is all scam, can you believe this!

Why people like home business /work at home programmes, they are in only for 4 important reasons a) Time freedom b) Financial security c) Health d) Happiness. Home based business accounted for $500/= billion dollar in US revenues in 1995. One is formed in 11 seconds. People are shopping more online now, because it`s easier and cheaper. In 1998, less than $10/= billion dollar was spent on e-commerce, but by 2003that number is expected to increase to more than $1.3/= trillion dollar. How would you like to profit from that explosive growth. According to 2007 statistic, there are 1.5 billion internet users in the world. Southeast Asia & Malaysia alone have 50 million & 14.9 million internet users accordingly. If we can cover just 1% of that market we can end up filthy rich. Here, l am giving the true money online opportunities or several income streams that was proven to work as exposed by the Prosper Inc.


*1.Google adsense,adwords etc.

*2.Blogging(Make $ as a writer).

*3.Ebay & Online Auction

*4.Twitter & Social Media i.e. Facebook, Squidoo, Linked in, YouTube etc.

*5.Wholesale dropping(Sell product without having to keep inventory).

Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. -William A. Ward

A penny saved is a penny earned. -Benjamin Franklin

Besides the above opportunities, here below l would like to suggest few of the best true money online opportunities that you all can participate and get benefit:

*1.Join free Google Adsense programme at google adsense

*2.Join free Clickbank Affiliate programme, marketing 16 000 top products at
clickbank proads

*3.Get your free automated website at trustedsitereviews/karunagaran

*4.Start your own wholesale business asia wholesale jewelry

*5.Earn true money online by trying offer & doing survey work for free below
cashcrate

*6.Get paid for blogging doshdosh/how to make money blogging seven strategies

*7.Sell your unwanted stuff at tripleclicks

*8.Get money for writing onlinemoneyclue/get paid

ATTENTION: If any links above cannot be accessed, try typing on search.

Wise, persevering activity with unfading smiles brings sure success.
-Paramahansa Yogananda

According to research, the percentage of people succeeding in online business, the one who is able to reap the wealth of internet power is only 2%, the other 98% fails. The reason behind this is largely due to lack of persistence & inability to recognise the good mentors & true money online opportunities. The largest market in the world now is for Information based business, so books, magazines, e-books, e-magazines etc. have the biggest commercial values compared to other categories. The second largest market in the world today is for Nutrition & Personal Healthcare products. Natural products and weight loss sales exceed $45/= billion dollar in 1995. Network marketing was $106/= billion dollar industry worldwide with regional & international potentials in 1995.

I hope, the discussion about this subject topic true money online opportunities could benefit you all & increase your income. May God bless you all with peace, happiness & prosperity..

Best Wishes,

S.Karunagaran


Bookmark and Share

Copyright 2009 by S.Karunagaran. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month.
    So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete